6 eggs - Free Range from happy hens :)
A glass of Red Wine - a must! ...and 100 g Chocolate minimum 75%, the darker the better!
A spoon of Chocolate powder & Tea spoon of Cinnamon
1 pack of baking powder
300g sugar... I prefer brown sugar!
300g Butter - take out of the fridge to get it to room temperature!
- Beat the warm butter until fluffy
- Add 6 eggs... beat some more
- Thoroughly mix baking powder into flower
- Mix everything together
- Have a sip of wine :)
- Add wine remaining wine to dough
- Chip the choc :) ...into small grates
- Fold in chocolate into the dough.
Bake at 175 preheated - for about 45 minutes.
Back to basics... I am still hooked by the rustic look.
- Round form
- Carpet tape (sticky on both sites)