We've had cookies, cakes and chocolates during the holiday season and now you want me to stop?? I don't think so!
...preparation time: 10 - 20 min
...baking time: 30 min in low baking tin / 1.5h in bread shaped baking tin.
Here's an easy to copy cake with stuff you've got in your cupboard!
...and it's very yummy while not too naughty!
- 100g raisins
- 175g oats
- 75g brown sugar
- 1 tea spoon cinnamon
- 300ml apple juice
- 175g flower
- 3 tea spoons baking powder
Mix Raisins, Oats, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon in a bowl. Add Apple juice. Mix Flower with Baking powder and add using a sieve.
Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees.
Grease baking tin with butter or baking fat.
- 30 min in low baking tin (about 3cm high)
- 1.5h in bread shaped baking tin
- Sprinkle the icing sugar after baking the cake when cooled down
- Use non-sweetened apple juice
- Add carrots (grated)
- Salted butter for the baking tin give the cake an interesting flavour
- add any dried fruits (chop in small pieces)
- add coconut sprinkles
- add vanilla drops
- add teaspoon of chocolate powder