Just home from a city break to fab boutique hotel "Ashe Hotel" (Full ♥♥♥ hearts from us) in Tralee.
What an amazing Christmas present from Carolyn - who I am grateful to have as a dear friend. ...she supports me with my madness filled life as a photographer and "randomness blogger". (you are only as crazy as your friends :) )
I have a couple of snaps for you from Tralee to Dingle:
- bit of nature in Dingle
- boutique hotel Ashe Hotel in Tralee town centre
Despite being woken up by a knocking sound - grrrrr - we give the Ashe Hotel all the stars we have for the following reasons:
- A super friendly team and smile where you look
- Yummy Irish & Continental style breakfast
- Delicious hot chocolate! (TIP: when the glass is spilled you get an extra hot Chocolate - with Marshmallows of course :D)
- Bar food is fantastic!! ...no need to go to the Chinese around the corner. I recommend Prawn Pasta dish TIP: If you ask you get sun-dried Tomatoes and extra Parmesan Cheese!